Envision Gaza 2020
Donors and Partners
Catholic Relief Services (CRS) – USAID
- 10,000 vulnerable families
- 2,824 women and men workers
- 975 young women and men
- 920 small business owners and entrepreneurs
- Relevant CBOs and private sector entities
September 2016 – August 2020
- Provision of food vouchers to 5,000 most vulnerable families.
- Provision of non-food vouchers to 5,000 most vulnerable families.
- Employment opportunities (cash-for-work) for 2,824 women and men.
- Employment opportunities (cash-for-internship and cash-for-apprenticeship) for 975 young women and men.
- 460 small capital grants for existing small businesses affected during the war.
- Entrepreneurship program for 460 women and men to start small business.