Donors and Partners
- UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA) through Humanitarian Pooled Fund (HPF)
- 1,000 children (8-12 years old)
- 10 schools
- July – December 2017
- Diagnostic visits to children in schools.
- Provision of assistive devices to identified 1000 children with special needs (glasses, hearing aids, wheel chairs, crutches).
- Remedial classes to 300 children with special needs in Arabic, English and Math.
Improved access to basic education of vulnerable school girls and boys in the Gaza Strip