- To strengthen and empower the role of youth in the civil society programs so as to create creative Palestinian youth leaders.
- Edward Said unit aspiring to empower Palestinian youth in the society by equipping them with skills and capacities to develop a impartial, objective and cooperative working relationships with community leaders .
- The representatives of Youth will be present in many committees work in our society.
- Edward Said unit will have the extract common effort of Palestinian community leaders.
- This will enable young people to better understanding for the various economical and educational challenges that Palestinian community face it.
- Our vision will enhance the young people spirit in leadership, education and career development.
- To address the needs of youth in the society.
- Building and estimate the self-esteem qualities.
- Participation of young people(youth)and community leaders to reach a joint effort to develop and understand the need of economical and educational growth and development for the community.
- Participate in community forums and fields, which affect directly on the development of our society.
- Having a youth representation in community fields and forums and believe the idea of community dialogues and non-violence culture.
- Our goal is to succeed in the adoption of this strategic plan and pushing young people to own desire to maintain awareness and educational empowerment and community development which qualifies youth to become future leaders of the Palestinian society.